Monday, November 10, 2008

Why is cal HOUGANG GREEN???

Hougang is greener than else where??

But cannot be lo.... Bcuz ppl tel me hougang is a place wher 狗不拉屎,鸟不生蛋。。
Wahahahahhaa...

K la... Juz joking k... No hard feeling k........ Lol....

And honestly...............














我没有被吓到LO!!!!

Wahahahaha......

BUT!!!!

Turtle... I tink U live near my grandmother... Cuz her hse aso only lik 5 min walk to Hougang green.....

AND!!!!!!

I muz say the soya bean shop the "Dou Hua" DAMN DAMN DAMN NICE!!!!!
MUZ TRY!!!!!

And I mostly only name food store at Lot 1 shopping mall lo....

I haven add in the WU EH BO EH K!!!!

吓爆你们 lo!!!!

Lol.....

Er..... Mama... Who will be doing the shopping???? Can all go tgt??? Lol.... I dun wan go shopping wif turtle and snail... They sure combine force and bully me de... T_T Sure cheat me go HOUGANG GREEN!!!!

LOL~~~~

0 comments: