Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wah~~~ I back frm Genting liao lo....

Ada... Bought the cream u wan liao.. Find one day I free tak go giv u.. How is ur food posioning?? Ok le ma?? I will go visit u when I free k.. Den pass u the cream aso... LOL~~~~~

I wan go K aso lei... But dun tink can make it for the coming weekend... SIANZ~~~ Cuz i got to work...

Ppl.... I kanna cheated lei... Damn shit....

1st.....Me and my colleague say resign tgt... And me and her noe tt we tgt wanna resign... Lata something happen... And she tell doc tt... She told me she going to resign... But she dunno I am resigning too.... Cuz we both msg doc at the same time say we going to resign and doc ask her is this a plot... So... To prevent doc frm thinking tt this is a plot.. She tell doc tt she told me she going to resign and after she msg doc... she tell me too and she dunno all abt I wanna resign...

NVM!!! NOW!!! Doc ask her to stay... SO she say she is not resigning le... Well done... I really got nth to say anymore... Lots of things la..... And I am seriously cheated.....

0 comments: